Q: What is AF's durability in extreme climates?
A: Good! It has been thoroughly tested at extreme temperatures both hot and cold.
Q: Can AF paint masonry?
Q: Can AF be painted onto wooden furniture and fencing having been treated with woodstain or linseed type oils?
A: Yes, providing it has 'weathered'. Paint directly onto the wood.
Q: Can I paint my garage doors/UPVC front door and metal garden furniture?
A: Yes! If it is already painted, give it a clean with sugar soap, and a quick sand to rid of debris and to key and then paint away. If you have bare or new unpainted metal, then use a quick coat of Finishing Coat to prime.
Q: Can I paint terracotta pots and then put plants and water in?
Q: Can I paint plastic garden furniture etc?
A: Yes, firstly give it a good clean with sugar soap and a quick sand to key then paint.
Q: Does the paint crack when painted on plastic items like plastic garden chairs?
A: No! This is your flexible friendly paint and will flex quite happily!
Q: Can I use my Frenchic brushes on fencing etc?
A: You can - or any brush for that matter. Just wash under a warm tap after use.
Q: Can AF paint rabbit hutches etc safely?
A: Yes, it is EN:71-3 certified (childsafe)
- Frenchic unique exterior chalk paint, specifically developed to transform and protect outside wooden furniture but will paint masonry, painted garage doors, UPVC, plastic garden furniture etc.
- Will cover in two coats but leave to dry in good weather conditions (ie not in rain).
- It is washable with up to 6 years performance before the first maintenance.
- Plain/bare metal or steel will need a coat of Finishing Coat to prevent rusting and UPVC and plastic a quick sand to key.
- Untreated redwood, cedar, mahogany that have resin filled knots will need a coat of Finishing Coat before painting, to prevent bleeding into the knots.
- Brushes washed normally with warm tap water and a washing up liquid.
- Very low VOC (to weatherproof and prevent mould) and is breathable and of course weatherproof.. EN:71-3 certified (childsafe).
- Hard wearing and no stirring or shaking or adding water.